Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hi everybody!

Original image: 'Opera House' by: Joseph Younis

My name is MAY. My family immigrated from China three years ago. I love to live in Sydney. In the last three years, I got two lovely daughters. The older one is two and half years old, she is a very clever girl. She can read nearly 200 Chinese words, she can tell short stories, she can sing many English and Chinese songs, she can do so many things although she is so young. I am proud of her. My younger daughter is only one year old. She can't talk, can't walk, but she has excellent understanding. She knows when I am happy or angry, I can communicate with her freely. I think I am a lucky and happy mother because of my two daughters.

Now, I've returned to TAFE to study English again. I think it is a very good opportunity to improve myself, so I'm really focused and want to do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment