Wednesday, September 23, 2009

DUST STORM

Yesterday Sydney had a dust storm that covered the city in red. It hadn't happened in more than 70 years.
When I got up and entered the kitchen,I found our cookware was covered with dust .Because I hadn't closed the windows,the balcony,washroom and living room were covered with dust too.I orignally planned to pick up my two daughters to join the Joy Tale which was held in Hurstville library,but because of the DUST STORM we had to stay at home.
After lunch,the sky became blue,but it was still very windy.At 3:00 oclock,my older daughter didn't want to stay at home and begged me to take her out.when we opened the door of the building,we found everything outside was covered in dust,including cars,leaves,rabish bins etc.The air was full of dust,and I heard dust was harmful to children,so we returned home as soon as possible.
Although the weather in Beijing was bad,I never met this kind of DUST STORM.I hope the weather in Sydey becomes better and better!

1 comment: