Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My favorite belonging



Now I am going to introduce this necklace to you, although it is not quite expensive, it is my favorite. My husband gave the gift to me on this year’s father’s day. Although I received it just for only two months, the necklace has special meaning for me. My husband and I were classmates when we were postgraduate students studying in Northern Jiaotong University in China. Time goes so quickly, it has been ten years since we fell in love. Because I came from a small city which is a little bit far away from Beijing, while my husband was born in Beijing which is the capital of China, his parents thought we might have different culture and living customs, therefore they insisted in their opinions and opposed us to be married. Finally, after keeping an effort we came together and we were married in four years. In my opinion, it was a very hard journey, but we didn’t give up and we have been able to live together happily until now. I have been married for six years and lived in Australia nearly for four years. In these years, we faced a lot of difficulties, especially when we just arrived in Australia. Now, we have already got two beautiful daughters and my husband has a relatively stable job. We believe that we will make our family better and better so long as we work hard shoulder to shoulder. To some extend, this necklace is a landmark of our love, meanwhile, it is also an important award to us for running our marriage and family attentively.

1 comment:

  1. It is romantic, everything is much better in the tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete