Monday, December 7, 2009

The best class!


Thursday was my last English course in TAFE. Because my father in law got cancer, our whole family have to move to china in next month, it means I won't meet some of my classmates and teachers for ever in future, and I was so sad to say goodbye to my teacher and classmates.

I joined the AMEP-B class on 17th September,and it is only 1.5 terms, but I feel I have a good relationship with everyone. My teacher, Rosa, is a very responsible and intelligent lady. she uses different assessment methods to make every student study English much more interestedly, moreover,she has quite patience to correct my assessment even though in holiday. I think I am so lucky to be her student, which makes me love to study English. Thank you,Rosa!

My classmates are very special. All of us are adults, and many of us come from different countries. I think it is not only useful to study English but although make more choice to learn different culture and knowledge. For example, teacher lets every student prepare a topic in order to talk about the topic together on radio program. We all like this assessment method. When we were talking about different topic such as love, child, health, story, music,food,religion..., every student shared her or his special opinion which consisted of experiences, culture, education background, and so on. And we could get a lot of meaningful and valuable opinions. I absolutely believe that this is a kind of benefit from studying with adults.

All in all, I love my teacher and classmates. Further more I have learned several software and tools by this course and I can keep going on studying English by myself when I live in China. So long as Internet is still working, I promise to update my HAPPY MOTHER blog at least once a week. So I hope my friends and classmates pay a little bit attention on my blog and give me comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi may, how are you? I read your story about last day of our class.your writing is really nice.Anyway, you are such a friendly classmate,I liked you very much and I will miss you.. I hope we will meet in the future.. bye,take care..

    ReplyDelete